Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to campus

Last Saturday is my first day back to campus, full day, every Saturday I have 5 subjects … …(Tsukareta!) hiks…hiks…hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiks…

And this week I had many personal homework and team homework. To accomplish all of my duties it takes times. Yeah, all of my team are employee, so very difficult to arrange time for meeting.




All of the subjects need concentration, this semester I don’t want to failed anymore! That’s why I study hard and pay more attention on this semester. Failed make me sad and cry……………

I know this might be hard to me, but I don’t want to give up! I want to pass all of the subject. Hopefully everything goes smoothly (hehehehehe)

Ganbatte’…………….ganbatte’…………ganbatte’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back to My Inner Heart...My Vision of Life...

Every time I have free time, I open my YM...

Try to meet some one privately, and have my free time talking..
Share something , anything and everything...
Open our heart, our perception, our paradigm..

Try to understand each other...
Try to open our " Jauhari Window..."

Share our vision,
Shrae our hobbies,
Share our Photos,
Share litle by little our deep heart...

Try to make happiness
togther...
With God's help
With God's Hand,...

In Our Perception,...
Together...
Not to make guilty each other..
Try to make happy each other..

Not want to make faults again...

I try to study her much stronger ..
With Empathy,
With Passion,
With Full of Bloody in my finger...

Try to give her many information,
Try to make her understand,..

The chemistry is different with study at ITB ot Magister at UI, my friends said....

The success is in both of us...
Not in One hand or One head...

We are different in age, culture, education, paradigm, perception, habits and hobbies...

But the lecture is not to make "A" grade or pass...but
To make our future life better, by making happiness one each other...
With GOD rules and helps...

I remembered when I was an Ichiban employee at Pt Toyota Astra motor 10 years ago...

I know this could be hard to me,...But I try my best and never give up...I want to pass her subjects in her lecturer...
Hopefully, GOD always help me with HIS Finger...

Can I be an Ichiban guy this year...?
Will you help me My Dear...

Delf'

in " Becoming Ichiban Guy in Her Lecture..."